By David Angel
Most Popular Quartz Countertops colors and Brands – Long Island
I remember the first time my wife and I were searching for a countertop. We were newlywed and just moved to Long Island. At that time we weren’t as verse as we are today at the countertop market, but let’s just say we made mistakes along the way. My wife, fascinated with the fashion and design world has always been looking at the latest trends especially when it comes to kitchen renovation designs.
I am here to tell you about the latest kitchen countertops in long island NY trends and help make the choosing process easier for you with no mistakes or missteps involved.
Long Islanders Love Quartz
Over the years, my wife and I have found that Quartz stone is one of the most popular materials used in Long Island in Nassau County, NY and Suffolk County, New York for the kitchen. Quartz being an engineered stone has not frightened the locals at all, in fact, it had the opposite effect. Quartz stone is the most durable material out there for your countertop with a lot of benefits. Here are a few of its benefits:
● Non-Porous: Unlike natural stones that have microscopic pores over its entire surface, the polymer resin in between the crushed quartz bits evenly fill out the gaps of the surface. This transforms the material to be resistant to stains, liquids, and scratches.
● Heat resistant: If you’re looking for something that can resist heat, then Quartz is definitely a not smart material to use.
● Maintenance: Because of the way the stone is made and the benefits that come with it, you won’t need to do the troublesome maintenance.
As you can see now, you probably notice why Long Islanders prefer the Quartz material. It’s not just a trend, but one can even say it’s the best material for your kitchen (At least that’s what we say in Long Island).
Quartz and the Brands that come with it
In today’s market, there are a lot of Brands that make Quartz countertops. The first way to avoid making a mistake is to always check the brand that provides you. There are people that I personally know that bought Slabs from a no-name company and at the end of the day were disappointed by the choice they made. Buying from a brand might be a bit more expensive, but it’s worth it. Here are a few Leader Brands in the market today:
● Cambria: Cambria Quartz countertops have three standout feathers you should know about. All of their product is mined in the USA, all products are made in the USA, and their visual-appeal is unrivaled. If you’re looking for a trustworthy, American based countertop company then Cambria is something you should check out. A few other perks that come with Cambria is there Eco-friendly material, NSF Certified, and a Lifetime Warranty.
● Caesarstone: Caesarstone Quartz offers the same durable, maintenance free and sanitary benefits of other quartz countertop products—at a budget-friendlier price point. If you are on a budget and still want a Quartz countertop, this brand can help you out with just that. Three words can sum up Caesarstone: Affordability, Sustainability, and a 10-year Warranty.
● Silestone: Silestone is also a non-porous, wear-and-tear resistant quartz kitchen worktops surface—and their colorful designs are nothing short of dazzling! Silestone, like the other brands we named, has a 25-year warranty. With Silestone, you will have that brilliant textured finishes and outstanding clean manufacturing that only Quartz Countertop have.
5 Quick Facts of Quartz Countertops
If you’re still debating whether the Quartz material is really for you then we have here a few quick facts to help you crystallize your thought on the matter.
● A Green Friend: Quartz countertops are more environmentally friendly than other stone surfaces. This material qualifies toward LEED certification.
● Top Tier Durability: Quartz is the 4th hardest mineral on the planet, only preceded by Topaz, Corundum, and Diamonds. In other words, you don’t have to worry about chips, cracks or stains.
● Ultra-Sanitary: Quartz material is non-porous, meaning they aren’t susceptible to the grime and bacteria build-up that is typical of other natural stone surfaces. They never need a sealant or special cleaning products.
● Best Warranties: Quartz is such a reliable product and for that sole reason, the slab comes equipped with a 10,25 and even lifetime warranty. The length of the warranty depends on the brand you choose.
● GreenGuard Backed: Quartz countertops are approved by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute because of their no-VOC composition, which complies with GREENGUARD’s strict indoor air quality standards.
Becoming a true Long Islander
As you read above, there are many reasons why to buy a Quartz countertops. With so many benefits that this material has, it’s hard to say no to it. This is also why as a proud Long Islander I say that this is the best slab for you.
Quartz Countertops Nassau County New York
By Appointment Only.